January 14, 2019
Each day is full of surprises and inconveniences, so you must accept the fact that not everything is going to always go your way. Your plans are not always going to work out just as you scheduled them. When that happens, make a willful decision that you are not going to let the circumstances upset you. Don’t allow stress to steal your joy. Instead, be adaptable and adjustable and seek to make the best of a bad situation.
You don’t have to have your way to be happy. Make up your mind that you are going to enjoy each day whether your plans work out or whether they don’t. Remember, happiness does not depend on your circumstances, it’s a choice that you make.
January 7, 2019
To stop living in the past, to be healthy in mind, body, and spirit, you must get up and move toward your future. Consider these short motivational thoughts.
· The secret of getting ahead is getting started
· You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday.
· A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.
· Never give up on a dream just because of the time it may take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
· Someday is not a day of the week.
Luke 6:37 and James 5:16